1. Drink fresh, purified water. Adding lemon, orange or other citrus fruits will raise the vibration of the water and add a refreshing flavor.
2. Eat a diet rich in whole, plant-based foods. The high quality nutrients and plant enzymes will bring energy and vitality to your cells.
3. Spend time in nature. Fresh air, green grass, sunshine, and the energy of the plant and animal kingdom can reconnect you to the rhythms of the earth, making you feel more alive and less weighed down.
4. Take a warm bath or shower. Adding a few drops of essential oils into the bathwater or onto the bottom of the shower can provide a powerfully therapeutic experience. Try lavender oil for soothing, grapefruit for invigorating, or peppermint for refreshing.
5. Spend quiet time alone. Contemplate your life. Envision your goals and dreams. Remember happy times. Most of all, find something to be grateful for. Gratitude is one of the most powerful emotions for affecting change in your life.
6. Surround yourself with music. Music is soothing to the soul. Relaxing or upbeat, find the rhythm of your soul.
7. Spend time with family and friends. Surround yourself with love. Smile, laugh, and find happiness in the simple things in life.