As the May long weekend approaches, many Canadians prepare to work outside in their yards and gardens, cleaning, preparing the soil, trimming, and planting new seeds and bushes. As discussed in previous newsletters, plants carry with them a specific vibration. Consciously adding specific flowers, trees, and shrubs to your garden can change the vibration and shift you into new levels of awareness and tranquility. Below are 7 Spiritual Plants that you may wish to add to your outdoor garden, planters, or have inside to provide opportunities for growth and transformation.
1) Bleeding Heart bestows the ability to love others unconditionally, with an open heart, and promotes emotional freedom.
2) Calendula (Marigold) is excellent for healing warmth and receptivity, especially in the use of the spoken word and in dialogue with others
3) Clematis encourages an awake and focused presence, manifesting inspiration in practical life. It helps one to realize how the great gifts within them can be constructively channeled into the physical world.
4) Lily of the Valley brings us back to a state of child-like innocence and wisdom, promoting listening with ears of the heart and gives the courage to express oneself with clarity, trust, simplicity, and ease.
5) Morning Glory empowers a sparking vital force, to be awake and refreshed and in touch with natural life rhythms.
6) Narcissus (Daffodil) is the slayer of internal dragons, the little voices of fear that surface when life experiences seem to be a cycle of endless challenges. They help us to digest these experiences and use them for further growth.
7) Pearly Everlasting resonates with the energy of commitment and lasting devotion, to Self and to others. It assists with opening to the mysteries of life, and transformation through service.
BONUS – Even those supposedly pesky dandelions bring great transformative energy (my father personally loves the look of the rows of yellow dandelions that cover his property!).
Dandelion offers the positive qualities of dynamic physical energy and expressive life force, along with an inner ease in work and play – what beautiful qualities for spring!
These plants add their beneficial and transformative vibrations to any area around them. If you don’t have an area to plant outside, you can have a potted version inside, or find them in nature. Spending time sitting, reading, reflecting, and meditating in the vicinity of these healing plants will allow you to take in their vibrational energy, raising your own vibrations to match – just like natural tuning forks! You can also purchase prepared dosage bottles of flower essences to help you deepen the resonance of these qualities in yourself.