Terms and Conditions of Use of https://www.angelsvoice.ca
Your access to and continued use of the Angels’ Voice website run by the Provider at https://www.angelsvoice.ca (the “Website“) constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions. If you have not already done so, please take some time to familiarize yourself with these provisions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of the Website. Also note that these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates.
Last revised: July 13, 2015
Passwords and Accounts
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access your account and restricting access to your computer. The Provider is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of any user of a password and login name. The Provider may rely on the authority of anyone accessing your account or using your password and will not be liable for any damages and expenses arising out of or relating to any unauthorized use of such account or password. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur on your account.
- You agree to notify the Provider immediately in the event that the confidentiality of your account or password is compromised. The Provider has the right to take any actions that it deems reasonable in such event provided that it shall have no liability for any acts or omissions in this regard.
- The Provider may cancel or suspend your account at any time for any reason without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product or service on and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which Provider will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with the Provider through the Website you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. The Provider retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
- When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to Provider are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Shipping and delivery costs are charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the “Total Cost”
Security of Financial Data
This Website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and 128 bit encryption technologies to enhance security when you visit the secured areas of the Website. SSL is the industry standard tool for protecting and maintaining the security of message transmissions over the Internet. When you send your payment information via the Online Store, encryption will scramble your data into an unreadable format to inhibit unauthorized access by others.
Reserved Rights and Grant of Limited Licence
- All rights reserved. Provider either owns the intellectual property rights, including copyright, or has acquired the necessary licences, in the information, including all text, HTML code, multimedia clips, images, graphics, icons, Java code, and the selection and arrangement of the contents of the Website (collectively the “Information”). Portions of the Information have been licensed to the Provider. As a user of the Website, you are granted a limited licence to use (display or print) short extracts of the Information for your own personal non-commercial use only, provided the Information is not modified and you shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from such use. Any other use of the Information is prohibited.
- You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- Provider will take appropriate legal action to enforce its rights.
- Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the Website may constitute trade marks, service marks or trade names of Provider or other entities. The display of any such marks or names on the Website does not imply that a licence has been granted to you by the Provider or other entities.
- The Website may contain links to other Websites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. These other Websites were independently developed by parties other than Provider, and Provider does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at such Websites. In providing links to other Websites, Provider is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other Websites and does not seek to control the content of, or maintain any type of editorial control over, such Websites. A link to another Website should not be construed to mean that Provider is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other Websites.
- The mention of another party or its product or service on the Website should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
No Advice or Warranties
- The information and commentary on this Website is not meant to diagnose, treat, or replace conventional treatment therapies. Health and wellness information that may be provided on this Website is provided for your general information only, and is not intended to substitute for, or provide, medical or psychological advice. If you require any such advice, you should retain the services of a competent and/or licensed professional.
- Information provided on the Website is believed to be reliable when posted. However, Provider does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Provider assumes no obligation to update the Information or advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information contained on the Website may contain typographical errors. Information provided may be changed without notice. Access to this Website is provided on an “as is” basis. You should not assume that the Website will be error-free or that the Website will operate without interruption.
- Provider disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the Website or the information provided, and all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
- Provider is not responsible for any content or information that you may find undesirable or objectionable.
Provider is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or in reliance on the information available on the Website, including any loss of use, lost data, personal injury or any other pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence) or other tortious action. Provider disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of the Website.
Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. The Provider will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to Provider through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize the Provider to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
Conformance with the Law
You agree that your use of the Website shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
Choice of Law
The laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions or your domicile, residence or physical location. You consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this agreement.
© Provider Rebecca Loach o/a Angels’ Voice. All rights reserved. This Website is owned by Provider who has no liability for any content whatsoever on or related to this Website, except as set forth in the terms and conditions.